I have translated excellent safety and quality performance into profitability and operational excellence for over thirty (35) companies in Oil & Gas, Telecoms, Manufacturing, Banking, Logistics, Construction and Power sectors of the economy
As a registered Engineer (COREN, MNSE, IAEng, MIET) with professional and International qualifications in Auditing, Business Continuity, Business Process, Project, Quality, Health, Safety, Security and Environmental Management (IRCA, CPO, NEBOSH (Oil & Gas), ASSE, IASP, BPMP, ASIS, ISPoN, OSHA, BOSIET, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2004, IFPO, AISSON ), academic qualifications ( B.Eng, Project Management, Adv. Cert. in Env. & Safety Management, International MBA, International Diploma in Quality Management, Diploma in International Environmental Law and Diploma in Security Management) and passion for excellence, I have successfully handled QHSSE deliverables in Projects for Multi-nationals like SPDC, CHEVRON, OKLNG, TOTAL, MOBIL, ETISALAT, GLOBACOM, VODACOM, STANBIC IBTC, HABITAS AFRICA, SWIPHA, TOD, etc
Over the years, I have delivered lectures and received awards in both Local and International Conferences organised by Vision 2020, US Consulate, Institute of Safety Professionals of Nigeria (ISPoN), Society for Occupational and Environmental Health Physicians of Nigeria (SOEHPON), Nigerian Society of Engineers (NSE), Association of Professional Women Engineers in Nigeria (APWEN), American Society of Safety Engineers (ASSE), American Society of Industrial Security (ASIS), West African Safety, Health, Environment & Quality (WASHEQ) and Lagos State Government etc
Finally, I am
- One of the seven (7) IRCA Lead Auditor (OH&S) in Nigeria
- The Initiator of Safety Advocates CONNECTS on Whatsapp
- Initiator of The Safety Platform,
- National Focal Point for WASHEQ
- A Board Member (appointed by NSE) on National Industrial Safety Council of Nigeria (NISCN).
- The Head, Publicity & Public Enlightenment Committee, ISPON.
- The Executive Director (Strategies), Safety Advocacy & Empowerment Foundation
- Most Outstanding Contributor to Youth Empowerment – ISPON
- Several Commendation Plaques and Certificates from APWEN, SOEPHON, WASHEQ and ASSE etc
- Achieved Zero Loss Time Injury (LTI) in several Telecommunications Projects for GLOBACOM (SPDC Mobilecom Contract, OKLNG Installations, NNPC Installations), VODACOM (Swires Oil & Gas Projects, Rack Center Data Center Project), ETISALAT (Exxon Mobil Contract, TOTAL Contract)